WE ARE FED UP!!!

It's official...WE ARE FAT!! I guess it's been happening for quite a while, but we just didn't want to pay any attention or really believe it was true. With school, childbirth, bumps along the road and a whole list of excuses, we have allowed ourselves to become obese people.
We are unhappy, unfit, and fed up with what we have done to our bodies. We have decided NO MORE! It is time to change something and drastically. Esther and I have decided to do a 90 day extreme fitness program called P90X. To those of you who do not know what this is, it is an extreme advanced system that is focused on keeping your body guessing while hitting you from all angle with more pain and exercises. We are scared but ready.
All we ask of each of you is support, encouragement and frequent posts to keep us accountable. We know we can do this and we know we can do it with your help.
We will begin by posting our beginning pictures and weights. Each month we will post another set of pictures as follow up to our progress and after each workout we will post how it went and keep track of our progress.
Thank you for your love and support and we hope to get more things like a nutrition plan as well as fun stuff in the future!

LETS GET IT ON!!

Love Jon and Ess

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WE'RE BACK!!! WEEK 1...AGAIN!

Well, its been a bit since we have dedicated ourselves to torture and pain, however we did deal with finals, graduation and a move...man I got some good excuses! Needless to say, we are again rocking P90X, and I must say, day 1, Chest and Back, not bad! We did well. Esther and I found that old familiar burn in our muscles and our motivation is back as strong as ever. I must say I wish I could do pull-ups without the help of a chair, but I am not ashamed. One of the Dr.'s I work with, whom I will not mention...DR. B, cant do pull-ups either, and he is half my weight! Ah well, our form was good and we finished the work out! We are glad to be back and again would love all the support you could give! We will keep posting! LOVE YA'LL!!

JON AND ESS

1 comment:

  1. good job guys!!! I'm glad you found the motivation to start over again. good luck!

    ReplyDelete