WE ARE FED UP!!!

It's official...WE ARE FAT!! I guess it's been happening for quite a while, but we just didn't want to pay any attention or really believe it was true. With school, childbirth, bumps along the road and a whole list of excuses, we have allowed ourselves to become obese people.
We are unhappy, unfit, and fed up with what we have done to our bodies. We have decided NO MORE! It is time to change something and drastically. Esther and I have decided to do a 90 day extreme fitness program called P90X. To those of you who do not know what this is, it is an extreme advanced system that is focused on keeping your body guessing while hitting you from all angle with more pain and exercises. We are scared but ready.
All we ask of each of you is support, encouragement and frequent posts to keep us accountable. We know we can do this and we know we can do it with your help.
We will begin by posting our beginning pictures and weights. Each month we will post another set of pictures as follow up to our progress and after each workout we will post how it went and keep track of our progress.
Thank you for your love and support and we hope to get more things like a nutrition plan as well as fun stuff in the future!

LETS GET IT ON!!

Love Jon and Ess

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weights, weights and more weights.

So tonight Jon and I worked our arms. We did shoulder, biceps, triceps over and over again for a good 45 minutes. Last week we used the bands and found that they were difficult to maneuver and got in the way. So today we went to Walmart and found 40 pounds in weights for only $20.00. It was a killer deal. So tonight we used weights and man what a difference. My arms hurt so bad to even let the hang. But in 2 more months you will all be able to see my nice triceps that have been hidden under my fat for 5 years. I am feeling better and stronger. I can walk faster and work harder than I have been able to in years. Thanks Tony!!!

2 comments:

  1. Trevor and I tried out the yoga the other night and just about died. you guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you guys! I love reading your blog, Esther, you crack me up!! We just got back from Mexico, after a week of drinking and nachos, i could use some PX90 myself! I really admire you, i think i would die in like 20 mins of this workout!! I cant wait to see you guys, just heard today Jon will be coming to work with us for a couple weeks, YAY!! Keep it up kids, YOU R O C K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete